What's up everyone? My name is Slester, This game is solid in my opinion. I only encounter one bug which is pigeons hits you even though they are dead sometimes. So here is my gameplay video i hope you guys will enjoy it!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
What's up Slester! Great video! I laughed a lot hahahaha you pass so much energy while making the video!
Sorry for the damage bug, I'll fix it.
Thank you so much for playing and making the gameplay video. Also thanks for the CoD comparison. I used to play a lot the Black Ops Zombie Mode, which is actually the main inspiration for the game.
LOVE THIS GAME!
I'm so happy that you liked! Congrats for the video, Craven! I laughed so hard watching it hahahaha (don't let pigeons deceive you with their cute staring and dancing)
At 3:24 you used the Ultimate (R button when the blue bar is full), I'll put some tutorial explaining it in further updates, including some other way of getting health.
Thank you so much for playing and for the video, Craven!
So many pigeons... I just need that unlimited ammo upgrade. :)
hahahaha or maybe a nuke. I had fun watching your video, Cryptic :D "Birdpocalypse" hahaha
1) Sorry about the damage even after killing the pigeons, I'll fix that and the items pickup time (I'm not that evil).
2) About the runes, I'm trying to find a good price for them. I agree with you, they are too expensive right now. The dark ones you can buy once and use whenever you want (without loosing them).
3) I'll put more tutoriais about gameplay and UI. When that upper-left blue bar fills out, that wierd sound you heard (14:28) is played and you can use the Ultimate (R button). Sorry for not explaining that (the pigeons had no mercy and took advantage of that)
4) I'll improve the Warrior's gameplay. There are some swords you can use from distance. Holding the attack button for a while (with enough mana) and releasing you can perform its special attack. I decided to put other characters with different gameplay to be more of an action game, not just a shooter.
5) There will be more characters, maps, weapons and enemies (btw, the bazooka was a great ideia, thank you).
Thank you so much for playing and making a video with suggestions. I wrote everything down so I can improve the game. Be careful, pigeons also use YouTube, now they know you too.
Hey, I'm glad you like the video. And thank you for the explanations, they will come in handy in future attacks. First, I'll want to unlock the second map.
I prefer the range attacks but I'll get melee characters more tries. And yes, a bazooka would clean up pigeons nicely I think. Looking forward to updates. I hope the pigeons that use YouTube subscribe to my channel although I think they would just want to come and make nasty comments. :)